Friday, September 9, 2016

JoJo's first blog

It's Friday!!!!
AGENDA
  1. Poem-Blog
  2. SSR-Malala -Plan for success
  3. {Watch Malala's speech}
  4. Share: Reflection/Future Map
  5. Syllabus/Gallery Walk
*Syllabus due Monday!!!

   The day started well and as soon as I walked into class I had the feeling I was going to become the blogger. Well, I was notified two periods ahead. So we started the day with the usual poems then the picking of the new blogger. After this we went to the SSR of the book I am Malala. While everyone else was reading I asked Ms. Witham if I'll be receiving extra credit. She said "no," and also asking for extra credit is one of Ms. Witham's least favorite questions. Next, Ms.Witham gave us the directions to write down pickup malala after 4th period if it wasn't finished. Once that happened we were able to share our future map with someone we've never talked to. After this Janna showed off her great art work and it was very creative and colorful. Ms. Witham lets us know ahead of time that in November we will be doing a novelist type thing together. That is it for the day, thanks for reading.


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment